.
Dear readers, what I am going to tell you today is a difficult but thoughtful, the result of a troubled mind that dwells in my mind a long time ago: I leave the Blog. I imagine that for many of you will be an unexpected surprise, given that until now I did not tell anyone about my intentions, I did so just to be able to choose in complete freedom, without any type of conditioning "emotional" (which, with ogni probabilità, avrebbe rischiato di farmi tornare sui miei passi). Avrei voluto attendere la conclusione della stagione, ma ho capito che non aveva senso... La decisione nasce dalla sempre maggiore difficoltà nel riuscire a conciliare con i miei numerosi impegni il tempo da condividere con la squadra e quello da dedicare al Blog. Non nascondo però il fatto che il forte calo di attenzione degli ultimi tempi (inevitabilmente legato alle sorti della squadra), testimoniato dal venir meno dell'aspetto più vitale del Blog (i commenti) e dalla notevole diminuzione di accessi, ha inciso in qualche misura nella scelta definitiva. Chi mi conosce sa con quanta passione ho sempre seguito questa avventura (per me divertentissima, a prescindere da tutto!) and can therefore easily imagine the bitterness that I feel at this moment ... Those who know me well also knows that the decision I made is irrevocable. Should anyone be interested in collecting the heritage of the Blog, to continue to give him life for me will be happy to provide any details and / or technical indicators that could be useful. I conclude by thanking you very much from my heart all those who, during this wonderful ride lasted a year and four months, have contributed, each in its own way, to make a living what I've always liked to call "my baby". A sincere "thank you" to everyone and always ... Arbes FORCE!
enrico
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment