.
Dear friends and fellow readers of battles, I write for the last time on the blog to announce that from today onwards will no longer participate in the life dell'Arbese and therefore no longer heal the Blog. The decision was irrevocable, has long harbored in my mind, but given the difficult situation by the team and crossed by the company in recent times, I preferred to temporize, even for follow the evolution of events. The choice, after 20 years of uninterrupted militancy passed away from that in September 1989, comes for several reasons: personal agendas, and growing ever more pressing, the distance (40 km to and from Arba), a bit 'of fatigue, distance from the group for obvious and inexorable master data issues (now the representation of the "historic", with whom I shared the years gone by, has been greatly thinned) and then (especially) the logic of things sooner or later that provides a end for everything.
take advantage of the blog to extend a sincere and heartfelt "THANK YOU" to all those that I attended in these unforgettable 20 years, inside and outside the dressing room, for the wonderful moments we spent together, and who, showing an exquisite and selfless hospitality (for which I am eternally grateful), it allowed me to have fun (a lot) playing (and more ...), to "live" and the group stay in the gracious company, to sweat, get me a shower, make use of all equipment and sports equipment, eating and drinking, etc.. THANK YOU, really, from my heart.
As for the Blog, another splendid and unforgettable experience, who knows me knows how much passion I have always followed this adventure (for me fun, no matter what!) And can therefore easily imagine the feeling I have in this moment ... Should anyone be interested in collecting the heritage of the Blog, to continue to give him life for me will be happy to provide any details and / or technical indicators that could be useful. I think it's worth it ...
conclude by sincerely thanking all those who, during this wonderful ride lasted a year and seven months, have contributed, each in its own way, to make a living what I've always liked to call "my baby".
A big "good luck" to all e. .. Arbes FORCE ALWAYS! Henry
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment