Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Can I Get Leafeon In Pokemon Indigo

Thanks to the friends of "The post of 101"

9 months, about 260 days etc. etc. Today is the last episode was broadcast live by "The post of 101". A program that keeps me company while I eat breakfast every morning. I'll be back to run, when I go and turn on the radio, I wake up in a coma, and almost always turn on the radio ... they bend with laughter among the 101 bullshit that shoot, the 101 imitations of famous people and / or a laugh of character alone as an idiot in a toast and a sip of coffee. I quote in no particular order the most hilarious imitations: Marcher by Silvano, Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy, Al Bano, the Chinese listolatole, Emilio Fede (this is pee pee with laughter, but also the real Vanna Marchi ...), and many others.


Tomorrow will be the best thing in 2010. The program will resume in September.

Cavallone Hello, Sironi, Militello and Sarah!

"When I am alone at home

and only I have to stay

to finish a job

or because I have a cold.
There is something very easy
I can do:
is turn on the radio and put me to listen.

I love radio because it comes from people
enters the home, speaking to you directly.
And if radio is free, but a truly free.
I like even more because free your mind.

With radio you can write
reading or cooking.
not need to stand still sitting there watching.
And maybe that's what makes me prefer:
and the radio will not stop thinking.

I love radio because it comes from people
enters the home, speaking to you directly.
And if radio is free, but a truly free.
I like even more because it frees the mind. " (E. Kelly - JUS 1976)

0 comments:

Post a Comment