Mercoledì, come si suol dire si ammazza la settimana. Parto dal mio loculo di Roveleto sono le 17.50. In programma più o meno lo stesso chilometraggio di domenica ma questa volta mi impongo un percorso circolare con scollinamento anzichè il solito avanti e indietro. Tutto fila liscio e sono in tabella di marcia per tornare home at decent time. Pass the village of Morfa and the beginning of the last climb. You are about 2km then it's done, the iPod playlist of Credence Clearwater Revival specially packaged by a friend.
And exactly at the point indicated by the red arrow on the trail: PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH! Hole in the rear. Well, as far away from home so I could not be. 19:42 am exactly. Oh well patience! Armed with good will change the tube and what a surprise I Carràmba cans, but do not have with me the valve to use them, and in the bike. Fortunately, however, the mythical Basso Viper is a " bike once " than with the pump stuck on the side of the cannon. Hop Hop, swollen how can the wheel, so I do a little 'arms and division, are 19:52 ... basically a time to fast T2 :-)...
top of the hill and discesone. I eat a rusk, and while I think the World Cup semi-final between Germany and Spain began in the street and told me why there is no one and only.
0 comments:
Post a Comment