now this picture is already doing around the world.
There 's been good. 7:30 departure from home, to take that step of a Malbo sempreinforma Actionman immediately imposing a brilliant rhythm. Arriving at the Canoe CancellaraBigo recover, turn the "trivial" and take the direction of the sea. Actionman blurts out a few statements at the time that I can not and will not be made public, but I remember it well ... OOOI if I remember it well!
A question haunts me all the way on the bike? "But there will be lunch in the cooler, I was trying, at best is the good time that I am taking the mixed fry".
Denora crossed the height of an individual's aggressive and powerful than ever that speaks, growls and barks to motorists, AggressivCopenPol. Nothing in the quartet hurtling towards Tresigallo, I'm in front of the pack in the rear when I hear someone say, "I told that yesterday I did a 32km 4'40''media? . I do not know why, but I slow down and put on good good. Once in the Final Rero Actionman leave us and go home. CancellaraBigo he was worried about the distance to be covered makes up her mind and pulls pulls TIRA to 37km / h down to the sea ... says: "I can not wait because I can not wait to see you run ...". Invent a variant circulating in and around fly to lower the average seems to me too happy. Among the insults of the participants arrive in the woods where Carrà mba pleasant surprise that the dot of my Exmore is not the sun, but shade: that history. I change, I put the bike in the car, I "do ciacio " with friends in accordance with the strategy suggested by my ironman goach and start to run.
I start with the little voice in the ears of Pol I said: "GOVO for once listen to me, share plan and try to end up in progress." Okay, come on! Oh I do not know, the cool, the breeze, the little voice, "i do ciacio ...", and I end up giving birth and progressing well.
Giornata in spiaggia con pic nic e pranzo safe malgrado le preoccupazioni. Si il pranzo c'era.
Manca poco dai dai!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment