Saturday, August 14, 2010
Wake up early, breakfast of biscuits Danish cardamom and coffee. We have: now it is just to open the coffin containing the bike and pick up the pieces in verse and in the correct order. I have time till 16 then I check the bike in T1.
After about an hour the transaction. Everything seems in order. I just wonder what will be the piece to come off first and after how many km ...
Pol joins us for lunch: pasta with tomato sauce and hamburger. Friend, raised the shoes that it's raining outside, "yes, ok." At the end of lunch trips on a step at home barefoot. I am accused of poisoning (lunch) and had prepared the trap lame the day before the race. It will be so? Meanwhile
pours out loud.
Hours 16: I can not wait, I take the subway and go to the delivery of the bags with clothing and bicycle.
Wake up early, breakfast of biscuits Danish cardamom and coffee. We have: now it is just to open the coffin containing the bike and pick up the pieces in verse and in the correct order. I have time till 16 then I check the bike in T1.
After about an hour the transaction. Everything seems in order. I just wonder what will be the piece to come off first and after how many km ...
Pol joins us for lunch: pasta with tomato sauce and hamburger. Friend, raised the shoes that it's raining outside, "yes, ok." At the end of lunch trips on a step at home barefoot. I am accused of poisoning (lunch) and had prepared the trap lame the day before the race. It will be so? Meanwhile
pours out loud.
Hours 16: I can not wait, I take the subway and go to the delivery of the bags with clothing and bicycle.
look on line 486 M2-purpose bottle holder
arrived in Amager Strandpark I appear before an almost apocalyptic scene. I would say that the pictures speak for themselves. Give me a sheet of plastic to cover the bike and best regards.
Torno a casa completamente fradicio: pantaloni, giubbino, scarpe, tutto.
Fortunatamente una serata in piena atmosfera hyggelig riesce a distendermi e a riscaldarmi in vista del giorno dopo. Pioverà, non pioverà? Ci penserò quando sarà ora, tanto ho la barba che mi protegge.
0 comments:
Post a Comment