Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Roshan Minutes To Buy

Towards a Less CPH

Venerdì 13 Agosto 2010

Partiti dal loculo di Roveleto(PC) alle 7.15 in pacca ChiaraN ed io raggiungiamo l’aeroporto di Malpensa alle 9:00; sbrigate le procedure di imbarco dei bagagli e soprattutto della bici, mentre cerchiamo l’ingresso al nostro gate incontriamo NIENTEPOPODIMENOCHE Gennaro “Ringhio” Gattuso, che in tuta nera Emirates e Ray Ban a goccia firma autografi a destra e a manca. Il giocatore famoso per la sua tenacia non può che essere di buon auspicio.

Questo giro si vola con Easy Jet . Direi che più o meno siamo allo stesso livello di Raynair ; forse il personale di volo (ma non so se sia stato un caso) ci è sembrato un tantino meglio.

Atterrati nella capitale danese, ritirati i bagagli e la bicicletta - confesso che ero preoccupato- pranzo easy in aeroporto con panini al salmone affumicato, che del resto se non è buono qui non è buono da anywhere, and various little surprise ...: du du sandwiches and Coke THIRTY euros.

Take the metro to get home. When you arrive at your destination we are greeted by Anne and the great Walter: they are a formidable pair and the second surprise of the day ... ... Walter is a musician, musician Gipsy Jazz. This is his site .

Quickly I put the suit in your backpack and head Ironman Park to attend to the withdrawal of the chest, and then meet with Pol Amager Strandpark going to do for a swim. I know, and it is a pleasure, Federico (Ironfede).

Arrived socialize the beach with two French boys, let the bathroom just to see if the water is so cold as you think and if there are jellyfish announced. For the latter I've done with some practice Levanzo pinprick here and there, but most of all I have grown a long, long beautiful Barbazza. But no: you are good, nothing good waves and temperature (pretty cool), the water is just dirty. Upon leaving I cut my big toe pretty well with a shell, I would say excellent. And the jellyfish? Oh well, I'll keep the beard.

back to Copenhagen and finally I meet with the ex-girlfriend to go to the pasta party.
Without full of pulp cooked and cooked to a foreign, walk to the center where, from As the dinner lacked the sweet, we take a mystic "belgium waffles" with soft ice cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment