alarm sounds, outside is still dark and raining or at least does not seem like the night before. Clara wakes up with me, then we have breakfast practically still in my pajamas I take my last things and I go out to the metro station. There is no (obvious) and begins to shed light, I walk in the street, I know me the shot, but I feel a little 'warrior. While I support the ticket in the station canteen bottle with pre-race on the machine. I get on the train and of course the bottle stays on the ground. Ok, I stop at the next station-font back to the bottle again and again in the direction of Amager. This time everything seems ok, I sit back and sip my bottle abominable. I sit next to, I swear it true, the only bad pussy Denmark. Tell your mate my adventures via SMS about to get on the same train. I will immediately, can do no wrong. We do not say anything only a knowing smile that soon bursts into laughter.
go down in Amager Strandpark that it is almost 6 o'clock, and began to drizzle.
seems incredible, but half the time needed before the starting pace and in less than no time we find ourselves on the beach with the pack connected, the cap on her, ready to go. I have not seen Clare. To protect from cold and jellyfish, I previously smeared Vaseline on the neck, face, hands and feet. I wear glasses that ... obviously sono belli unti anche loro, errore da non ripetere in futuro. Comincia il conto alla rovescia, mi giro saluto Pol:”ci vediamo dopo-in bocca al lupo - crepi il lupo”. Sirena e via che mi tuffo.
foto dal ponte (ChiaraN)
Non nuoto bene, non riesco a prendere il ritmo, un po’ di botte qua e là, ok quelle ci stanno però tra che non vedo niente in acqua perché è sporca, il cielo grigio che la rende ancora più nera, gli occhialini unti non è una delle partenze migliori. Prime boe e riesco un po’ a distendere la nuotata. Il percorso rettangolare prevede il passaggio sotto due ponti, ciascuno crea un po’ di ingorgo e relative botte. Per farla breve: tra che non sono mai riuscito a prendere bene il mio ritmo, tra che circa a ¾ di gara mi è venuto un crampo al polpaccio sinistro che mi ha fatto un po’ tribolare, non ho nuotato bene.
Esco dall’acqua guardo il cielo ed è ancora grigio, mi chiamano:”Gioviiiiiii”. Grande Chiara ce l’hai fatta, mi fermo per un bacio volante.
Ok Govo basta con queste fregnacce da finocchio, recupera la sacca e vatti a cambiare!
Entro nella tenda e mi siedo a fianco a una ragazza orientale. Via la muta, via il costume e pipino di fuori: oppala! Mi vesto da ciclista caccio tutto dentro la sacca, recupero la bici e via a pedalare.
Primi 7km agilissimi mentre mi mangio una barretta con calma e bevo dalla borraccia. Percorso iniziale di una decina di chilometri tutto cittadino con curve, ponti etc., molto bello. Sono contento si vede?
foto ufficale gara che non ho ancora acquistato (short arm)
Si pedala sul lungomare verso nord. Dopo una trentina di km si taglia verso l’entroterra ed è tutto un su e giù molto dolce per le campagne: si può fare della velocità. Rientro a Cope e fine dell’anellone da 85km da ripetere due volte con ultimo tratto in pavè. Siamo giustamente sfilacciati e si riesce a mantenere la distance no draft, I forward a man with a Specializzed red and black with a sort of K-Way tied it in the features is a sail against the wind rather monstrous unwatchable.
The menu now includes:
A sandwich: ham and Philadelphia in the right pocket - annoyed at the 60th km, B
sandwich: ham and Philadelphia in the left pocket. - Dried 120esimo.
The weather has improved, it's sunny.
Last piece in paving, we begin to hear a great clamor, it's time for second gear. The mileage is accurate to the meter. I get off the bike and pull the lap on the clock. But ... that gambina now Let's see if I have too much ass, or I still have to run.
retrieve my bag, tent usual, and usually change usually nudity galore. I get out of T2 and the crush of new time trial. 7 hours accurate, or see how it ends.
The marathon is beautiful, there is one meter typhus. Shortly after the first turning point crossing a missile body with yellow-black and scream: "POOOOOL, we give a 5. Van Wilder ... if it goes along the waterfront there are a lot of military vessels, there you go next. There are marked km, but that's okay, I run feeling and I raise my cardio because it makes too much pressure on my chest and it bothers me. When I hear that I'm tired I slow down and try to recover, when I feel I've barely extension step. Before the second turning point, there are some 'ups and downs just not comfortable. About the twentieth Pol km reach me, try to encourage them to continue with him, but a step too "aggressive" (could it be any different?), A friend will be for the next time, but right now I'm weighing in python and moments do not recognize either. In the midst of a mess of people see clearly that I will be the 28th meeting, on the phone with my dad, I say "hello" and "last lap, I'll see you in a while '." Of course now I'm loading the python is gone. I repeat several times: "Govo run well," probably I also say it out loud. Check the last turning point and began to stretch. I'm feeling good the last 4km, the leg responds. Jumping the last restaurant (sorry coach) and within the area of \u200b\u200bthe finish line.
added a photo from the gallery (Chiarani)
There is a cheering crazy, never seen anything like it. I'm loaded like a mine. Last 5 meters raise my arms in the air and screamed as loud as I can discharge.
give me a towel, Pol I see with their hands up saying to me: "Take la medaglia, prendi la medaglia”. Mi giro verso i volontari e dico “datemi un asciugamano barboni”, “no la medaglia, imbambì, l’asciugamano ce l’hai già”. “Si è vero, datemi la mia medaglia”. E infine un abbraccio d’Amicizia vera e con la A maiuscola che conclude questa bella avventura.
Recuperati armi e bagagli esco dall’area atleti e vedo finalmente, la mia ex… ma si dai, mia moglie e mi sa che ci commoviamo per l’ennesima volta, baci e abbracci a profusione anche qui.
0 comments:
Post a Comment