Yesterday I took part in the Olympic triathlon Sarnico (BG) . It 's the second time for me, the first in 2007. Party at 7:30 on the bunch of heroes from Ferrara cussin comprising: Mirco, Action, Ricky, Moreno and myself arrived at 9:15 in Bergamo. Caffettino in the bar of the "dachshund" giurno I did not understand why we call it so, and then immediately to retrieve the chest. Highlander Pol crossed with their family. Hurry preparations (bike, allenstimento corner in the transition area), I find myself in the water ready to go. He swims a few meters in a channel then enters the lake Iseo and swims by drawing a rectangle clockwise returning to the starting point. The route this year, perhaps , 1.5 km long (in 2007 was much more short). I leave the water and I struggle to take off my molting. I take the bike and so I start: 10km abundant plains and then climb to Parzanica, pedal and go on to agile feeling. Return to Sarnico, change and start to run more with feeling. I do a piece with the magician Giorgi, an idol. Once retrieved the bag with clothes / car keys / phone etc.., Which is not easy and only flaw of this great race, the party begins. Casoncelli and beer in large quantities at the pasta party. Pol I know the couch and find Emix (thanks for the beer), Amadeus and others. We do a little 'cabin, a lot'. I enjoyed the large, sunny day in a nice place with good company. Next meeting 26/09/2010 Recco (GE) is a great classic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment